Parental Control Monitor 3.1
Parental Control Monitor - Parental Control Monitor is an excellent parental control program for child computer usage and internet online safety. This parental control software integrates internet/web filtering, time control, screen monitoring, and other advanced control and management technology. With power functional application, the parent can control and determine what day and time the child can use the computer, how much time can be spend on internet at a time, which websites can be visited and they can know what the kids do online, etc, which aims to protect child from dangerous people and websites which are detrimental to the mental and physical development of child; and prevent the kids spending too much time idly on chat, games, music or firm download etc. It is a really child protection and internet filtering software.
Parental Control Monitor has some key features as below:
1. Time control to control the time of child on the computer and internet which will prevent child spending too much time idly online.
2. Web filtering to protect child from any detrimental websites to mental and physical health of child. It is devoted to building a green and healthy online environment;
3. Regular breaks of the computer to protect child health. Spending a long time on computer may leads to impaired vision and health.
4. Take screenshots at intervals to monitor child all computer usage and internet activity. The parents know what their children do on computer or internet and can take actions immediately if necessary;
5. Processes control to block chatting, playing games, and other processes which are harmful to child. It helps parent implement internet control and filtering online.
6.Senior control includes several prohibitory orders, such as: forbid changing system time; forbid using registry editor; forbid control panel options; forbid using Task Manager; forbid using USB storage device; all of those make the kids not bypass parental control and management.
List of Changes:
Version 3.1 from 2009-08-20